VISA may be required online or at the local/national Portuguese embassy or consulate.
Letters of invitation are available to participants upon written request to the congress secretariat.
Letters of Invitation
When required, a letter of invitation will be provided to authors of accepted technical or workshop papers, keynote speakers, tutorial and panel speakers, and 2021 Joint EUCNC & 6G Summit attendees who completed their registration and payment process.
After the registration and payment is completed, the letter of invitation may be requested. With this letter you will be able to obtain VISA for the period of the 2021 Joint EUCNC & 6G Summit conference in Porto, Portugal.
Invitation letters will contain exclusively the following information:
- Conference title
- Conference dates
- Conference location
Please follow the instructions below to request an invitation letter.
- Complete your registration and payment process,
- Send an email to email@example.com to require an invitation letter, indicating
- your first and last name,
- company or university name,
- full address and country of residence.
- We will aim to issue your letter the soonest possible, but please allow up to one (1) week for your request to be processed. The letter will be sent only by e-mail and it cannot be sent by regular or express mail.
For a complete list of countries whose citizens are required to obtain a Schengen VISA in order to enter please click on list of countries.
Additional information is available at the website of Schengen VISA information www.schengenvisainfo.com.
Besides all the Schengen area countries, the countries listed below DO NOT need a VISA to enter Portugal:
- Costa Rica
- New Zealand
- Rep. of Japan
- Rep. of Korea
- San Marino
- United States
- Vatican City