What is the 2022 EuCNC & 6G Summit?
The 2022 EuCNC & 6G Summit builds on putting together two successful conferences in the area of telecommunications: EuCNC, in its 31st edition of a series, supported by the European Commission; the 6G Summit, in its 4th edition, originated from the 6G Flagship programme in Finland, one of the very first in its area. The conference is sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society and by the European Association for Signal Processing, and focuses on all aspects of telecommunications ranging from 5G deployment and mobile IoT to 6G exploration and future communications systems and networks, including experimentation and testbeds, and applications and services. It holds an exhibition space of more than 1 500 m2 for demonstrating the technology developed in the area, namely within European research projects from EU R&I programmes.
The 2022 edition of EuCNC & 6G Summit is being organised by CEA-LETI, Grenoble, France. The Organising Committee currently plans on holding an in-person conference in Grenoble, and keeps monitoring the COVID-19 situation and updating the website with the latest information. The format of the event may
change to hybrid or virtual, if required. The safety and well-being of all participants is the top priority.
Who attends the 2022 EuCNC & 6G Summit?
The conference will be attended by an almost balanced audience between industry (encompassing executives, directors, department heads, project managers, researchers and practicing engineers) and academia (professors, researchers, post-docs and Ph.D. students), but including also officials from the European Commission, and European countries regulators and governments. The recent editions of EuCNC and of 6G Summit have gathered cutting-edge research and world-renown industries and businesses, attracting in global more than 2 000 delegates from more than 80 countries all over the world, to present and discuss the latest results.
A number of different patronage packages and options have been defined, to match the needs of your company or institution. Patrons will receive a range of benefits designed to raise the profile of their organisation at the conference and beyond. A list of patronage packages and options follows. However, if your organisation would like a customised package, we will gladly tailor the benefits to match your needs; other options include lunches, coffee breaks, WiFi and charging stations.
(1) All rates are given in Euros, VAT excluded. VAT will be charged according to the local legislation in the country.
(2) In each of these items, no other organisation will be accepted as a Patron. Securing this level of patronage should be done as early as possible.
(3) Nomination of a Keynote Speaker. Keynotes are held in plenary sessions, the other speakers being defined by the Steering Committee.
(4) Organisation of a Special Session in the conference. This session will be included in the main programme.
(5) Nomination of a Speaker for one of the Panels (chosen by the organisation). Panels are held in plenary sessions, being defined by the Steering Committee.
(6) The exhibition booth will be equipped with the basic items, as defined in the Exhibitors Guidelines (available at the conference website).
(7) VIPs tables in the banquet will be made available.
(8) Complimentary Full Global Registration (R01), the highest level, as defined in Registration Fees (available at the conference website).
(9) Best Paper Award for the Diamond Patron and Best Booth Award for the Platinum Patron.
(10) Patronage will be recognised in the speech at the Opening Session plenary.
(11) Patronage will be recognised in the speech at the Reception.
(12) Patronage will be recognised in the speech at the Banquet.
(13) Nomination of a speaker to give a Welcome address at the Reception.
(14) Nomination of a speaker to give a Welcome address at the Banquet.
(15) A camera-ready advertisement will be included in the Programme (to be provided by the organisation in a format to be agreed).
(16) The organisation logo will be posted in the Bag, to be distributed to all participants upon check-in (the Bag will include the Programme (in paper) and other promotional material).
(17) The organisation logo will be posted by the conference in the Outdoors banner, by the entrance of the Conference Centre.
(18) The organisation logo will be posted on an exclusive roll up banner, at the Reception, acknowledging the Patronage.
(19) The organisation logo will be posted on an exclusive roll up banner, at the Banquet, acknowledging the Patronage.
(20) The organisation logo will be posted on an exclusive roll up banner, at Breaks, acknowledging the Patronage.
(21) The organisation logo, its description and a link to its website will be posted on the Website’s and on the App’s Patrons and Sponsors pages (the organisation will be requested to send us the logo in high and low definition (in JPEG and EPS) formats, and the other information).
(22) The organisation logo, its description and a link to its website will be posted in the Proceedings’ and in the Programme’s Patrons and Sponsors pages.
(23) The organisation logo and a link to its website will be posted in Social Media’s communication (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram).
(24) The organisation logo will be included in the conference video streams.
(25) An organisation video (to be provided by the organisation) will be made available at the conference website together with its logo and link.
(26) Videoblog Interview with organisation’s designated representative, at the booth or at the media corner.
(27) The organisation logo in the lanyard, to be distributed to all participants upon check-in. Lanyards to be provided by your organisation, according to the number of participants. Upon request, we may give you a quotation on lanyards.
(28) A Notebook and Pen will be included in the Bag to be distributed to all participants upon check-in.
(29) A Leaflet (the maximum size of a folded leaflet is A4) will be included in the Bag, to be distributed to all participants upon check-in.
The 2022 EuCNC & 6G Summit will take place at Grenoble’s World Trade Centre, in June from Tuesday 7th to Friday 10th. The venue is located in the business district, adjacent to the train station in the heart of the city. Coffee breaks will be held in the exhibition area, to maximise exposure.
Why should you be a Patron of the 2022 EuCNC & 6G Summit?
The event is one of the most prominent communications and networking conferences in Europe that efficiently brings together researchers, academics, and engineers and managers from world-renown industries and businesses. This creates a unique opportunity to gain insights into the latest scientific and technical discoveries, deployment advancements and lessons learned, as well as business opportunities and partnership potentials.
By contributing to the event, you have the opportunity to maximise the gains by enjoying prominent exposure and visibility of your company or institution, towards a large yet targeted audience and draw attention of key players in the field from all around the world.
The Conference will organise two social events at two outstanding locations in Grenoble: the Welcome Reception, at Museum of Grenoble, on Tuesday, June 7th; the Banquet, at a location still to be confirmed, on Thursday, June 9th. Both events are open for patronage.
Contact us for any further information or a custom budget that suits your company or institution:
Emilio Calvanese Strinati
17 rue des Martyres
Telephone: +33 43 878 098 739