The Awards Committee consists of:
– Janos Bito (2007 TPC Chair)
– Rui Campos (2021 TPC Vice-Chair)(1)
– Narcis Cardona (2019 TPC Chair)
– Filipe Cardoso (2020 TPC Chair)
– Luis Correia (Chair, Steering Committee Chair & 2013 TPC Chair)
– Klaus David (2012 TPC Chair)
– Panagiotis Demestichas (2016 TPC Chair)
– Matti Latva-aho (2017 TPC Chair)(2)
– Vlatko Lipovac (2020 TPC Chair)
– Marco Luise (2010 TPC Chair)
– Mihael Mohorčič (2018 TPC Chair)
– Luis Muñoz (2009 TPC Chair)
– Björn Ottersten (EURASIP Liaison)
– Ari Pouttu (2021 TPC Chair)(2)
– Hikmet Sari (2015 TPC Chair & IEEE ComSoc Liaison)
– Manuel Ricardo (2021 TPC Chair)(1)
– Roberto Verdone (2014 TPC Chair)
(1) Not a Member of the Best Paper Award
(2) Not a Member of the Best Paper Award, nor of the Best Student Paper Award
Best Paper Award – Selected by the Track Co-Chairs among the papers accepted and published over IEEE Xplore (sponsored by NOS).
The Best Paper was awarded to the paper “Minimizing the Exposure Dose of Multi-Antenna Multi-Carrier System Users“, by the authors Fabien Héliot and Tim Brown (Univ. Surrey, United Kingdom)
Best Booth Award – Voted by the attendees to the conference (sponsored by Huawei).
EURASIP Student Best Paper Award – Selected by the Track Co-Chairs among the papers accepted and published over IEEE Xplore, authored by a student (sponsored by EURASIP)
The Best Paper was awarded to the paper “Weighted Secrecy Coverage Analysis and the Impact of Friendly Jamming over UAV-Enabled Networks“, by the authors Xavier A. Flores Cabezas, Diana P. Moya Osorio and Matti Latva-aho (Univ. Oulu, Finland)
Rules for Conflict of Interest:
A paper authored or co-authored by the Chair cannot be eligible for any award.
If in a given year a paper authored or co-authored by a Committee member, or a colleague of his/her institution, is recommended to an award, the paper will be evaluated by the Committee, but this member will not take part of the Committee for that year.