Dubrovnik is a modern tourist city with high-quality accommodation for both business and leisure, and a host to many international gatherings every year. The majority of Dubrovnik’s hotels are prestigious establishments with modern facilities. They offer exceptional and inspiring working environments as well as excellent service.
Since Dubrovnik is a popular tourist destination throughout summer months, the PCO has booked a number of hotel rooms in different price categories for EuCNC 2020 conference guests.
– Dubrovnik Sun PCO is the logistics organiser of EuCNC 2020.
– Dubrovnik Sun PCO’s HOTEL RESERVATION FORM guarantees the best room rates for EuCNC participants.
– Dubrovnik Sun PCO guarantees the same room rates for earlier arrivals and extended stays too.
– Room reservations will be processed on a first come first served basis.
– Kindly note that the capacity for each type of room is limited.
– Arrivals before June 15th, 2020, and also extended stays after June 18th, 2020, can be confirmed depending on hotel’s availability.
– During the hotel reservation process, you will be able to book transportation from Dubrovnik Airport to your hotel and back.
– Please complete the form before May 1st, 2020.
– Reservations made after May 1st, 2020, will be subject to availability.
– If you selected to make the payment by wire transfer, after the receipt of your HOTEL RESERVATION FORM Dubrovnik Sun PCO will send you a proforma invoice to the e-mail you have provided. Kindly note that bank transmission fees have to be paid by the client.
– If you selected to make the payment by credit card, you will be able to do it in the last step of the HOTEL RESERVATION FORM.
– Please note that your hotel reservation is valid only if the accommodation cost is paid in advance, before the date indicated on the proforma invoice or if it is paid online by credit card.
– For any cancellation received till May 15th, 2020: the reserved room nights won’t be charged, except for 5% of transaction fees concerning credit card payments.
– For any cancellation received from May 16th till 31st, 2020: 50% of reserved room nights will be charged.
– For any cancellation received from June 1st, 2020: all reserved room nights will be charged.
* All Valamar hotels are within short walking distance surrounded with beautiful Mediterranean park.
Valamar Dubrovnik President Hotel 5* was completely renovated and upgraded to 5* hotel last year. It has 286 generously sized rooms and, 5 luxury suites and 1 presidential suite, all with the sea view and balcony/terrace.
Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel 4* has 401 rooms of which 385 are standard rooms with sea, park or atrium view. They have surface of approx. 25 m2 and are comfortably and elegantly furnished.
Tirena Hotel 3* has 208 spacious rooms embraced in the warm scent of the Mediterranean, while Valamar Club Dubrovnik 3* offers 338 comfortable rooms also in beautiful Mediterranean surroundings.