What is the 2021 Joint EuCNC & 6G Summit?
The 2021 Joint EuCNC & 6G Summit, initiated this year, builds on putting together two successful conferences in the area of telecommunications: EuCNC, in its 30th edition of a series, supported by the European Commission; the 6G Summit, in its 3rd edition, originated from the 6G Flagship programme in Finland, one of the very first in its area. The conference is sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society and by the European Association for Signal Processing, and focuses on all aspects of telecommunications ranging from 5G deployment and mobile IoT to 6G exploration and future communications systems and networks, including experimentation and testbeds, and applications and services. It holds an exhibition space of more than 1 500 m2 for demonstrating the technology developed in the area, namely within European research projects from EU R&I programmes.
The 2021 edition of Joint EuCNC & 6G Summit is being organised by INESC TEC from Porto, Portugal. The Organising Committee currently plans on holding the conference in Porto, and keeps monitoring the situation related to COVID-19 and updating the website with the latest information. The format of the event may change to hybrid or virtual, if required. The safety and well-being of all participants is the top priority.
Who attends the 2021 Joint EuCNC & 6G Summit?
The conference will be attended by an almost balanced audience between industry (encompassing executives, directors, department heads, project managers, researchers and practicing engineers) and academia (professors, researchers, post-docs and Ph.D. students), but including also officials from the European Commission, and European countries regulators and governments. The recent editions of EuCNC and of 6G Summit have gathered cutting-edge research and world-renown industries and businesses, attracting in global more than 1 300 delegates from more than 40 countries all over the world, to present and discuss the latest results.
A number of different patronage packages and options have been defined, to match the needs of your company or institution. Patrons will receive a range of benefits designed to raise the profile of their organisation at the conference and beyond. A list of patronage packages and options follows. However, if your organisation would like a customised package, we will gladly tailor the benefits to match your needs; other options include lunches, coffee breaks, WiFi and charging stations.
- All rates are given in Euros, VAT excluded. VAT will be charged according to the local legislation.
- In each of these items, no other organisation will be accepted as a patron.
- Nomination of a Keynote Speaker for one of the plenary sessions.
- Nomination of a Panel Speaker for one of the plenary sessions.
- The exhibition booth will be equipped with the basic items, as defined in the Exhibitors Guidelines.
- VIPs tables in banquet will be made available.
- Each complimentary registration corresponds to a Full Global Registration (R01), as defined in Registration Fees.
- The Best Paper Award includes a 1 000 € prize.
- Patronship will be recognised in speech in the Opening Session plenary.
- Patronship will be recognised in speech at the Reception.
- Patronship will be recognised in speech at the Banquet.
- Nomination of a speaker to give a Welcome address at the Reception.
- Nomination of a speaker to give a Welcome address at the Banquet.
- A camera-ready advertisement will be included in the Programme.
- The organisation logo will be posted in the Bag, to be distributed to all participants upon check-in (the Bag will include the Programme (in paper), Proceedings (in USB), and other promotional material.
- The organisation logo will be posted by the conference in the Outdoors banner, by the entrance of the Conference Centre.
- The organisation logo will be posted on an exclusive roll up banner, at the Reception, acknowledging the patronship.
- The organisation logo will be posted on an exclusive roll up banner, at the Banquet, acknowledging the patronship.
- The organisation logo and a link to its website will be posted on the Website’s Patrons and Sponsors page. You will be requested to send us the logo in high and low definition (in JPEG and EPS) formats, and the URL link to the website.
- The organisation logo and a link to its website, will be posted on the App’s Patrons and Sponsors page.
- The organisation logo and a link to its website, will be posted on the Proceedings’ Patrons and Sponsors page.
- The organisation logo and its description will be listed on the Programme’s Patrons and Sponsors page.
- The organisation logo and a link to its website will be posted in Social Media’s communication (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, or Instagram).
- The organisation logo will be included in the conference video streams.
- Videoblog Interview with an organisation’s designated representative, at the booth or at the media corner.
- The organisation logo in the lanyard, to be distributed to all participants upon check-in. Lanyards to be provided by your organisation, according to the number of participants. Upon request, we may give you a quotation on lanyards.
- The organisation logo in the USB Conference Proceedings, to be distributed to all participants upon check-in.
- A Notebook and Pen will be included in the Bag to be distributed to all participants upon check-in.
- A Leaflet (the maximum size of a folded leaflet is A4) will be included in the Bag, to be distributed to all participants upon check-in.
The 2021 Joint EuCNC & 6G Summit will take place at Porto’s Alfândega Congress Centre, in June from Tuesday 8th to Friday 11th. The Congress Centre, placed in a historic building, has been awarded Europe’s Best Meetings & Conference Centre.
Coffee breaks will be held in the exhibition area, to maximise exposure.
Why should you be a Patron of the 2021 Joint EuCNC & 6G Summit?
The Event is one of the most prominent communications and networking conferences in Europe that efficiently brings together researchers, academics, and engineers and managers from world-renown industries and businesses. This creates a unique opportunity to gain insights into the latest scientific and technical discoveries, deployment advancements and lessons learned, as well as business opportunities and partnership potentials.
By contributing to the event, you have the opportunity to maximise the gains by enjoying prominent exposure and visibility of your company or institution, towards a large yet targeted audience and draw attention of key players in the field from all around the world.
The Conference will organise two social events at two outstanding locations in Porto: the Welcome Reception, at Alfândega Congress Centre and on board of Rabelo Boats in Douro River, on Tuesday, June 8th; the Banquet, at Palácio da Bolsa, on Thursday, June 10th. Both events are open for patronage.
Contact us for any further information or a custom budget that suits your company or institution:
R. Diogo do Couto 1B
Telephone: +351 215 870 920