What is the 2021 Joint EuCNC & 6G Summit?
The 2021Joint EuCNC & 6G Summit, initiated this year, builds on putting together two successful conferences in the area of telecommunications: EuCNC, in its 30th edition of a series, supported by the European Commission; the 6G Summit, in its 3rd edition, originated from the 6G Flagship programme in Finland, one of the very first in its area. The conference is sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society and by the European Association for Signal Processing, and focuses on all aspects of telecommunications ranging from 5G deployment and mobile IoT to 6G exploration and future communications systems and networks, including experimentation and testbeds, and applications and services. It brings together cutting-edge research and world-renown industries and businesses, globally attracting in the last years more than 1 300 delegates from more than 40 countries all over the world, to present and discuss the latest results, and an exhibition with more than 70 exhibitors, for demonstrating the technology developed in the area, namely within research projects from EU R&I programmes.
Who attends the 2021 Joint EuCNC & 6G Summit?
The conference will be attended by an almost balanced audience between industry (encompassing executives, directors, department heads, project managers, researchers and practicing engineers) and academia (professors, researchers, post-docs and Ph.D. students), but including also officials from the European Commission, and European countries regulators and governments. The recent editions of EuCNC and of 6G Summit have gathered cutting-edge research and world-renown industries and businesses, attracting in global more than 1 300 delegates from more than 40 countries all over the world, to present and discuss the latest results.
A number of different patronage packages and options have been defined, to match the needs of your company or institution. Patrons will receive a range of benefits designed to raise the profile of their organisation at the conference and beyond. A list of patronage packages and options follows.
Features included in each patron level:
- In each of these items, no other organisation will be accepted as a patron.
- Nomination of a Keynote Speaker for one of the plenary sessions.
- Nomination of a Panel Speaker for one of the plenary sessions.
- Organisation of a Special Session, without submitting an application.
- Nomination of a Panel Moderator for one of the Panels being held at the plenary level.
- A virtual booth will be provided to the Patron. The features are defined in the Slide 11.
- Patronship will be recognised in speech in the Plenary Opening Session (plenary).
- Patronship will be recognised in speech in the Closing Session.
- Advertisement pages will be included in the Programme.
- The organisation logo and a link to its website will be posted on the Website’s Patrons and Sponsors page.
- The organisation logo and a link to its website, will be posted on the Proceedings’ Patrons and Sponsors page.
- The organisation logo and its description will be listed on the Programme’s Patrons and Sponsors page.
- The organisation logo and a link to its website will be posted in Social Media’s communication.
- The organisation logo will be included on the video streams controlled by the Conference Professional Organiser (PCO).
- Videoblog Interview with an organisation’s designated representative.
- The Best Paper Award includes a 1.000 € prize.
- The Best Booth Award includes a trophy.
- A patron promotion video will be displayed on live stream across event (e.g. break periods).
- Patron may specify an announcement message to be sent to all participants on the virtual platform.
- Patron may provide leaflets in PDF format to be included on Virtual bag.
Virtual Conference and Virtual Exhibition
A virtual conference presents a vast range of opportunities for digital and innovative actions, with easily identifiable and quantifiable data to measure the return of investment. Most opportunities are similar compared to the traditional in-person event, but the virtual experience improves the overall brand visibility, booth customisation, interaction with participant during the event, as well as facilitating follow ups and maintaining contacts, offering concrete and easily accessible success data on each of the activities.
Why should you be a Patron of the 2021 Joint EuCNC & 6G Summit?
The Event is one of the most prominent communications and networking conferences in Europe that efficiently brings together researchers, academics, and engineers and managers from world-renown industries and businesses. This creates a unique opportunity to gain insights into the latest scientific and technical discoveries, deployment advancements and lessons learned, as well as business opportunities and partnership potentials.
By contributing to the event, you have the opportunity to maximise the gains by enjoying prominent exposure and visibility of your company or institution, towards a large yet targeted audience and draw attention of key players in the field from all around the world.
Virtual booth features included in each patron level
- The order and size of patrons logo is defined by its level to be displayed on the exhibitors area (slide 6).
- Number of online patrons staff available for interaction, in the booth.
- the template of the booth is illustrated at the specified slide.
- Patron will be able to deploy a video conference with one-to-one or one-to-four participants. Participants are also able to schedule meetings with the patron.
- Number of PDFs that can be added to the Menu.
- Number of Videos (up to 2min) that can be added to the Menu.
- Number of External links that can be added to the Menu.
- Number of contents from the Menu that can be clickable at the booth.
- Patron may deploy a quiz or survey to all participants Advertisement pages will be included.
Please see below in the table the specifications for each of the features mentioned in the previous VIRTUAL BOOTH FEATURES slides.
In order for the features tools and presentations to be visible and functioning, the described specifications must be followed when providing the contents.
Contact us for any further information or a custom budget that suits your company or institution:
R. Diogo do Couto 1B
Telephone: +351 215 870 920