Layout of the exhibition
The event will be organised centrally to ensure that there is a central area of happenings throughout the entire event. The exhibition area will be located in the main Foyer 1 – spacious foyer in the size of 1456 m2, which will be at the same time also the location of all main happenings aside the conference programme, including coffee breaks, conference lunches and the official welcome reception. All main stages will be directly accessible from the exhibition area (exits from the halls are in the Foyer).
In addition, for the first time this year, the EuCNC will host also a Pitch Corner at the exhibition area. The Pitch Corner will be located in the centre of the exhibition area right in front of the catering tables and will host short technology pitches given by the exhibitors during conference breaks. With the prominent location and strategically scheduled sessions during breaks, the Pitch Corner will attract even more attendees into the exhibition area during all main conference days.
Foyer 1 (1456 m2) will host:
- exhibition area
- pitch corner
- coffee breaks and lunch breaks (round catering tables in the centre along the exhibition area)
- entrances to all halls holding plenary sessions, large sessions and the majority of regular sessions
- main conference entrance (far left side)
Another level below, i.e. Foyer 2 will also be available to EuCNC 2018 and will host the registration area, sessions in Kosovel and E halls, poster sessions, an open bar and areas for private meetings. Foyer 2 has a similar layout to Foyer 1, is connected to Foyer 1 with two staircases and accessible from large halls through the lower exists.
Information about booths
Booth sizes and exhibition fees
Two booth sizes are available
- 6 m2 1.000 € (excl. VAT) / 1.220 € (incl. VAT)
- 12 m2 2.000 € (excl. VAT) / 2.440 € (incl. VAT)
What is included in the exhibition fees
A booth 6 m2 / 12 m2 with:
- white partitions (Octanorm system, white panels with dimensions 200 cm x 100 cm)
- a banner sign (with 45 characters maximum, banner dimensions 200 cm x 40 cm)
- 2 lighting reflectors per 6 m2
- 2 kW electrical power supply with 3 sockets per 6m2
- 1 table and 2 chairs per 6m2, and 1 trash can
Registration for the conference:
- The registration is of the R04 type (Limited Conference Registration)
- Registration for 1 person for a 6 m2 booth, and for 2 persons for a 12 m2 booth
A presentation of the exhibitor and a description of the demo in the conference programme and on the website.
Booth set up and dismantling
The setup of the exhibition will be done on Monday, June 18th, from 10:00 until 16:00.
The dismantling is scheduled to Thursday, June 21st, after 12:00.
Additional booth equipment for rent
A range of additional booth equipment is available for rent from the conference venue provider. Please see the offers in the document below. Unless explicitly indicated in the document, the exhibitors will be able to choose additional equipment in the registration system when registering their exhibitions.
Storage and delivery
The venue has no storage facilities. The delivery should be done exclusively on Monday, June 18th, from 10:00 onward. To ensure the delivery on time and to avoid any delays, paying delivery services are available exclusively from SCHENKER d.d.
Contact and delivery address:
EuCNC 2018 – Exh
Mrs Nina Modic | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Izidor Bratun | izidor.bratun©dbschenker.si
phone +386 1 588 58 09
fax +386 1 588 57 97
The exhibitors are obliged to use the (paying) services of a delivery supplier for transport from any country of origin, customs formalities, warehousing (before and after event), transfer to the venue and delivery on booth, storage of empty packages, return shipment to any destination.
Photos: Cankarjev Dom