Information about exhibition and booths
The exhibition at EuCNC 2018 will take place in Foyer 1, which is the main floor of the conference that hosts the exhibition area, coffee breaks and lunches, and is at the entrances to the main conference halls.
Booth sizes and exhibition fees
Two booth sizes are available
- 6 m2 000 € (excl. VAT) / 1.240 € (incl. VAT)
- 12 m2 000 € (excl. VAT) / 2.480 € (incl. VAT)
What is included in the exhibition fees
A booth 6 m2 / 12 m2 with:
- white partitions (Octanorm system, white panels with dimensions 200 cm x 100 cm)
- a banner sign (with 45 characters maximum, banner dimensions 200 cm x 40 cm)
- 2 lighting reflectors per 6 m2
- 2 kW electrical power supply with 3 sockets per 6m2
- 1 table and 2 chairs per 6m2, and 1 trash can
Registration for the conference:
- The registration is of the R04 type (Limited Conference Registration)
- Registration for 1 person for a 6 m2 booth, and for 2 persons for a 12 m2 booth
A presentation of the exhibitor and a description of the demo in the conference programme and on the website
Set up and dismantling
The setup of the exhibition will be done on Monday, June 18th, from 10:00 until 16:00.
The dismantling is scheduled to Thursday, June 21st, after 12:00.
Storage and delivery
The venue has no storage facilities. The delivery should be done exclusively on Monday, June 18th, from 10:00 onward. To ensure the delivery on time and to avoid any delays, paying delivery services are available exclusively from SCHENKER d.d.
Contact and delivery address:
EuCNC 2018 – Exh
Mrs Nina Modic | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Izidor Bratun | izidor.bratun©dbschenker.si
phone +386 1 588 58 09
fax +386 1 588 57 97
The exhibitors are obliged to use the (paying) services of a delivery supplier for transport from any country of origin, customs formalities, warehousing (before and after event), transfer to the venue and delivery on booth, storage of empty packages, return shipment to any destination.