Call for Posters
Extended Abstracts for Poster Sessions are invited in the following Tracks (a full list of topics is available here):
- PHY - Physical Layer and Fundamentals
- WIN - Wireless Networks
- OPN - Optical Networks
- NET - Networking
- APS - Applications and Services
- TER - Testbeds & Experimental Research
Extended Abstracts for Poster Sessions are intended for the presentation of initial results worthwhile showing to the community. These should be submitted according to the following:
- they should follow the regular paper template, available in Word and LaTeX
- they should be no more than 2 pages long;
- they should be submitted via EDAS.
Submission guidelines are available here.
The PDF of the call for posters can be found here.
Extended Abstracts will be light-reviewed by the Technical Programme Committee. Accepted Extended Abstracts will be part of the Conference Proceedings, indicated as such, hence, not being uploaded to IEEE Xplore. Extended Abstracts registration rules are equal to regular papers ones.
Poster abstract submission is closed! Check it at the Authors Guidelines page.
2014 Apr. 4 – Submission of Extended Abstracts (extended deadline)CLOSED 2014 Apr. 25 – Notification of acceptanceSENT 2014 May 16 – Extended Abstracts final version.CLOSED