The Awards Committee consists of:
– Luis M. Correia (Chair, Steering Committee Chair & 2013 TPC Chair)
– Janos Bito (2007 TPC Chair)
– Klaus David (2012 TPC Chair)
– Panagiotis Demestichas (2016 TPC Chair)
– Matti Latva-aho (2017 TPC Chair)
– Marco Luise (2010 TPC Chair)
– Luis Muñoz (2009 TPC Chair)
– Fernando Pereira (EURASIP Liaison)
– Hikmet Sari (2015 TPC Chair & IEEE ComSoc Liaison)
– Roberto Verdone (2014 TPC Chair)
Best Paper Award – Selected by the Track Co-Chairs among the papers accepted and published over IEEE Xplore.
The Best Paper was awarded to the paper “Connected Vehicles Coordination: A Coalitional Game-Theory Approach”, by the authors Jose Angel Leon Calvo and Rudolf Mathar (RWTH Aachen University, Germany)
Best Booth Award – Selected by the participants to the conference through a form that will be available on site.
EURASIP Student Best Paper Award – Selected by the Track Co-Chairs among the papers accepted and published over IEEE Xplore, authored by a student (sponsored by EURASIP)
The Best Paper was awarded to the paper “PMEC – assisted End-to-End Latency Evaluations for C-V2X Communications”, by the authors Mustafa Emara (C; Hamburg University of Technology, Germany); Miltiades C. Filippou (Intel Germany GmbH, Germany); Dario Sabella (Intel, Germany)