Call for Exhibitors (Demos)
Proposals for Exhibitions/Demos are invited in the following Tracks:
- Physical Layer and Fundamentals (PHY)
- Radio Access Technologies towards 5G (RAT)
- Wireless and Optical Networks (WON)
- Networking (NET)
- Applications & Services (APS)
- Testbeds & Experimental Research (TER)
Exhibitions may address one or more Tracks, but they should be organised under a unified theme. Exhibitions are expected to show the demonstration of novel technologies and their application.
Exhibitions are supposed to have at least one person present, at least during lunch and coffee breaks, in order to present the demonstration to attendees.
A conference registration (R04 - Limited Conference Registration) is included in the fee paid for the exhibition stand, for 1 or 2 persons, respectively for 6 m2 or 12 m2 booths.
The Exhibition will be open during the entire conference, from 13 June to 15 June 2017.
Exhibitions proposals should be submitted via a specific template, available soon.
The PDF of the Call for Exhibitions and Demonstrations will be available soon.
Proposers should provide information on the Title, Objective, Motivation and Background, Description, and associated Requirements.
Proposals should be submitted to Mr/Mrs....
- 2017 Apr. 10 – Exhibition and Demonstrations proposals submission deadline
- 2017 Apr. 24 – Notification of acceptance