Call for Papers
Papers for regular sessions (to be uploaded to IEEE Xplore) are invited in the following Tracks (a full list of topics is available here):
- PHY - Physical Layer and Fundamentals
- RAT – Radio Access Technologies towards 5G
- WON - Wireless and Optical Networks
- NET - Networking
- APS – Applications & Services
- TER - Testbeds & Experimental Research
Submission guidelines are available here.
The PDF of the Call for Papers wiil be available soon.
Paper submission is open to all researchers independently of being associated to European Framework projects. All papers are anonymously reviewed by the Technical Programme Committee (TPC) (i.e., authors are not aware of who the reviewers were). A notification of acceptance will be sent to the authors. The Organising Committee may only communicate with the author who submitted the paper, and not with all authors. Papers will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Relevance and timeliness
- Technical content and scientific rigour
- Novelty and originality
- Quality of presentation
- Overall Recommendation
Best paper awards will be given
Paper submission will open in January 2017. Check it at the Authors Guidelines page.
- 2017 Feb. 06 – Submission of papers
- 2017 Apr. 10 – Notification of acceptance
- 2017 Apr. 21 – Papers final versions
- 2017 Apr. 21 – Authors registration deadline