Call for Tutorials
Proposals for Tutorials are invited in all Tracks (a full list of topics is available here):
- PHY - Physical Layer and Fundamentals
- RAT – Radio Access Technologies towards 5G
- WON - Wireless and Optical Networks
- NET - Networking
- APS – Applications & Services
- TER - Testbeds & Experimental Research
Tutorials may address one or more Tracks, but they should be organised under a unified theme.
Tutorials are intended to target an audience that is a mixture of industry and academic attendees.
Tutorials lecturers are requested to send the presentations until 4 weeks prior to the conference, so that they can be distributed to participants.
Tutorials may extend for either a full- or a half-day, and they will be held in the day previous to conference start, i.e., June 12th, 2017.
Tutorials will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Technical content
- Overall Recommendation
Tutorials proposals should be submitted via a specific template, available here. Proposers should provide information on the Title, Duration, Motivation and Background, Structure, and associated Bibliography. Additional information on previous editions can also be provided, if applicable.
The PDF of the Call for Tutorials can be found.
The proposal should be submitted by the deadline, 2017 Feb. 06, to email@example.com. The name of the file should be the Tutorial title (abbreviated, if necessary).
- 2017 Feb. 06 – Tutorials proposals submission deadline
- 2017 Mar. 17 – Notification of acceptance
- 2017 May 05 – Tutorials presentations submission