In case you need a Visa so as to be able to travel to Greece, please initiate the respective procedure the soonest possible. The Administrative Process may take (in some cases) 2 months, in which case EuCNC 2016 will not refund author registrations or publish no show papers in IEEE Xplore due to VISA issues.
Citizen exempted from visa requirements:
- Nationals of the European Union, the European Economic Area (EEA), and Switzerland;
- Visas are not required by holders of valid passports from the following non E.U. countries in case they would like to visit Greece and remain in the country for up to 3 months (90 days) within a chronological period of 6 months: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Vatican, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Saint Marino, Singapore, South Korea, USA, Uruguay, Venezuela.
VISA Assistance Letters
When required, a letter of invitation will be provided to authors of accepted technical or workshop papers, keynote speakers, tutorial and panel speakers, and EUCNC 2016 attendees who completed their registration and payment process.
After the registration and payment is completed, the letter of invitation may be requested. With this letter you will be able to obtain VISA for the period of the EuCNC2016 conference in Athens, Greece.
Invitation letters will contain exclusively the following information:
- Conference title,
- Conference dates,
- Conference location,
- Whether you are an author, speaker, or attendee.
Please follow the instructions below to request an invitation letter.
- Complete your registration and payment process,
- Send an email to email@example.com to require an invitation letter for VISA purposes, indicating your first and last name, company or university name, full address and country of residence. For Authors, please also indicate the EDAS number and the full title of your paper.
- We will aim to issue your letter the soonest possible, but please allow up to one (1) week for your request to be processed. The letter will be sent only by e-mail and it cannot be sent by regular or express mail.
Further useful information may be retrieved in the following links: