Palais des Congrès, Issy-Les-Moulineaux
The building was built in 1930 in pure Art Deco style. One of the major attractions of this building is definitely all the stained glass windows that depict scenes from the opera "Faust" from the operetta "The daughter of Madame Angot" and the comic opera "Manon".
Floor plan Map
Hall Menand - Level 0
Hall Debussy - Level 1
- 6 sqm booth: 1 000 € (Excl. VAT) / 1 200 € (Incl. VAT)
- 12 sqm booth: 2 000 € (Excl. VAT) / 2 400 € (Incl. VAT)
What is included in the exhibition fees
A booth 6 sqm with:
melamine partitions (wood colour and height 2.40 m), aluminium structure
- a banner sign with 100 letters maximum (company name and stand number included)
- a lighting rail with 1 spotlight per 3 m2 of stand
- 1 kW electrical power supply with 2 sockets
- Furniture: 1 table, 2 chairs and 1 trash can
- A registration to the conference* (30 June to 2 July 2015) for one person for a 6sqm booth or for 2 persons for a 12sqm booth.
- Access to the coffees breaks and standing buffet lunches from Tuesday 30 June to Thursday 2 July.
- Access to the Welcome Reception on Tuesday 30 June
- A free WIFI access (email and internet access)
- A presentation of the proposer and a description of the demo in the conference programme and on the website
* The conference dinner is not included and can be purchased at the price of 100 € (VAT incl.)
Set up and dismantling
- Set up and dismantling
- The set up of the exhibition will be done on Monday 29 June morning. The exhibitors will access their booths from 4pm on Monday 29 June. The dismantling is scheduled on Thursday 2 July after the lunch.
- Storage and delivery
- The venue has no storage facilities: the delivery should be done exclusively on Monday 29 June from 9 am. To ensure the delivery on time and avoid any delay, the exhibitors may use the (paying) services of a supplier for transport from any country of origin, customs formalities, warehousing (before and after event), transfer to the venue and delivery on booth, storage of empty packages, return shipment to any destination.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.