The conference venue is located in Issy les Moulineaux, which is adjacent to the 15th Arrondissement of Paris (south-east of the city). It is at only 3 minutes walking distance from the metro station Mairie d’Issy on Metro Line 8. In addition to Metro Line 12, the conference venue is also accessible by RER Line C, Tram Line 2, and several Bus Lines.
Transportation from Charles de Gaulle Airport takes approximately 1 hour by public transports and 35 minutes by taxi.
As for transportation from Orly Airport, it takes 30 minutes either by taxi or by public transports.
Issy-les-Moulineaux is well served by the public transport networks of Paris and its region, with two metro stations, three tram stations, two RER stations and ten bus lines.
This large choice of transport solutions makes it possible to reach the centre of Paris in less than 20 minutes and the airports of Paris and mainline railway stations in less than one hour.
From Charles De Gaulle Airport
- Roissy Bus until Paris Opera
- Metro Line 8 – Direction Balard stop at Madelaine
- Metro Line 12 until Mairie d’Issy (last station)
- RER B Direction St Remy les Chevreuses until St Michel Notre Dame
- At St Michel Notre Dame RER C Direction Versailles Rives Gauche or St Quentin en Yvelines until Issy
From Orly Airport
- Orlyval until Antony
- At Antony RER B direction Charles de Gaule Etoile until St Michel Notre Dame
- At St Michel Notre Dame, RER C direction Versailles Rive Gauche or St Quentin en Yvelines until Issy
Line 12 (Mairie d’Issy/ Porte de la Chapelle)
2 stations: Corentin Celton and Mairie d’Issy
T2 (Porte de Versailles/ La Défense)
3 stations: Issy Val de Seine, Jacques-Henri Lartigue, Les Moulineaux
Line C (towards Versailles Château or Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines)
2 stations: Issy Val de Seine and Issy Ville
10 RATP lines:
123 Porte d’Auteuil – Mairie d’Issy
169 Pont de Sèvres – Balard
190 Mairie d’Issy – Vélizy 2 (shopping centre)
290 Mairie d’Issy – Vélizy/Europe Nord
389 Meudon la Forêt – Pont de Sèvres
394 Issy Val de Seine – Bourg la Reine